Resonic on Mac OS X

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
gruzdvesely
I'll think of more soon

Resonic on Mac OS X

Should I wait for us the most convenient and professional music player in the world on an Apple computer and the operating system Mac OS X?

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Resonic on Mac OS X

For us going MacOSX is definitely an option, but we're focusing on the Windows version for the time being. After all it needs to be finished first, right. In case we can finance future development we'll revisit the Mac version, which would not be a port, but a fully native product developed from scratch.
www.resonic.at/faq wrote:Will there be a MacOS X version?

Not right now, but not saying no.
Resonic is one huge endeavour, and to be honest the MacOS X version fully depends on the success of Resonic Pro for Windows.
Meanwhile, why don't you take a couple of minutes, fire up Bootcamp, and give Resonic a try anyways?
Besides, Resonic runs fine on VMWare Fusion where it uses up little CPU, but looks like it is running on Windows XP. (User screenshots: 1 2)
Resonic also seems to run on Wine (with MSGDI+), but generally not too well and with high CPU load.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

gruzdvesely
I'll think of more soon

Thank you very much for the detailed answer! Good luck with the development of the Pro version!

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.