Just two suggestions from me!

Your thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism
Braed
Likes it here
First Name: Brad
Primary DAW: FL Studio

Just two suggestions from me!

Sorry if these have been suggested already.

1. Recently Played tab sorted in descending order of last played.

2. The ability to display both the waveform AND another visualization. I'd quite like a spectrogram too!

Thank you, the software looks amazing, and the dim function is very useful for those that don't have such a function on their Audio Interfaces!

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

Re: Just two suggestions from me!

Braed wrote:1. Recently Played tab sorted in descending order of last played.

2. The ability to display both the waveform AND another visualization. I'd quite like a spectrogram too!

Thank you, the software looks amazing, and the dim function is very useful for those that don't have such a function on their Audio Interfaces!
Recently played tab is on the roadmap.

Was thinking about splitting the waveform half-half horizontally, and maybe automatically stack them if the window is big enough.

Sorry about the slow response.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

Braed
Likes it here
First Name: Brad
Primary DAW: FL Studio

Re: Just two suggestions from me!

Tom wrote:
Braed wrote:1. Recently Played tab sorted in descending order of last played.

Recently played tab is on the roadmap.

Was thinking about splitting the waveform half-half horizontally, and maybe automatically stack them if the window is big enough.

Sorry about the slow response.
Thanks for replying,
Glad to hear that recently played is on the roadmap, this is a huge feature for me.
That sounds like a cool idea!

Have a great day.