Drag and drop support?

Bugs, crash reports, issues, product support
kloosterj
Getting the hang of it

Drag and drop support?

Just downloaded the latest alpha, some great improvements in there! Maybe it's just me, but drag&drop doesn't seem supported. This is a major drawback when using Resonic as a sample manager. Cannot drag a file to desktop or Ableton Live, for instance.

Is this a known issue? If yes, when do you expect drag&drop support to be included?
Thx, Jan

mmote

Re: Drag and drop support?

This is currently only possible by dragging the filename in the top left corner of the window. I think more sophisticated drag & drop as well as data exchange with other applications is planned for future updates.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

The fine monkey is right.

No ETA on file list drag & drop, but it's on priority.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

kloosterj
Getting the hang of it

Check, it's all clear now. Just wanted to know how to drag&drop. Didn't read the screenshots too well, i'm afraid. Only thing that's missing now (for me, that is) is drag&drop for multiple files. Thanks for the explanation!

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

kloosterj wrote:Check, it's all clear now. Just wanted to know how to drag&drop. Didn't read the screenshots too well, i'm afraid. Only thing that's missing now (for me, that is) is drag&drop for multiple files. Thanks for the explanation!
That's a priority for one of the next releases!
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.