Shuttle Pro support

Bugs, crash reports, issues, product support
raytracer
My fingers hurt
First Name: Joe
Primary DAW: Cubase

Shuttle Pro support

I noticed on install that there was a module for Shuttle Pro support. It doesn't seem to be working though. Is there a profile to download somewhere, or is it supposed to be supported natively?

raytracer
My fingers hurt

Re: Shuttle Pro support

Just installed on my desktop and noticed that the device support module was for the Shuttle XPress, I would think that should have at least some functionality with the Pro.

Tom
Liqube Audio
Liqube Audio
First Name: Tom
Primary DAW: Live

We'll be reimplementing all three Shuttles (XPress, Pro, Pro V2) in an upcoming update.

We didn't implement the Pro Shuttles yet because certain features were not there yet, for example remote controlled file list navigation. You can expect these reimplementations in about 2-3 updates.

In case you have some ideas how to use the buttons, let us know. Some ideas include selecting, seeking, list scrolling and playback control.
Join our Discord for chat and talk (not just Resonic related) and beta testing; or the Resonic Users group on FB.

A user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's not that good.

raytracer
My fingers hurt

Thanks. Is there any expected time frame?

Just off the top of my head: mark in/out, and crop selection to new file.

Ideally, provide a user editable hotkey for every possible function, and the end user can configure the shuttle however it works best for them.